Market is flooded with various types of hoverboards with fancy features. The most popular ones are the swegways that are available with features like battery level indicators, Bluetooth speakers controlled through smartphone apps, LED lights, etc. These self-balancing boards are a major attraction in the market but if you are willing to get one, you need to know that you will have to work hard to learn how to self-balance so that you can ride like a pro. To get amazing features, you can consider investing in the Rolab swegway Hoverboard.
Different lengths in hoverboards
- 10 inch hoverboards – They are versatile hoverboards. They can run easily both on the roads and terrain areas having sand, gravel, and grass with their inflatable rubber tires. These hoverboards are a perfect choice of beginners and highly appreciated by experienced riders because of their best movement control, extra comfort, and stability which makes the ride easier. Many 10 inch hoverboards come with pneumatic tires which can be adjusted according to the knee of the driver which enhances the stability and control over the machine.
- 8 inch hoverboards – the 8 inch hoverboards cannot jump over the steep angles but 10 inches hoverboards have the capability to climb over steep angles. Those who do not want a very big or very small hoverboards can go for 8 inches.
- 6 inch hoverboards – they are loved by kids because of their weight which stays in the range of 30 pounds so that it can be easily driven. They are the most popular because they are available at low prices. It is the first choice of parents when it comes to buying a gift for their children as they are kid-friendly.
Advance features in hoverboard:
- LED lights – while you are strolling down the road, LED light installed hoverboards catch the attention of all. These lights are both ambient and indicator models. These hover boards also have excellent features of informing the battery consumed and left after driving through indicators and mobile controlled apps.
- Speakers – the new hoverboards are now coming with built-in Bluetooth speakers. These Bluetooth speakers can be connected with both IOS and Android devices of smartphones, through which you can play music and also communicate while driving.
- Certified – previously various problems have been observed in the hoverboards like they produced smoke while driving, exploded or caught fire, etc. So, now the hoverboards are made available in the market after proper certification.
Tips for riding hoverboards for the first time:
It can be a daunting task to ride the hoverboard for the first time, so for avoiding any embarrassment both at home or street, you should prefer riding the 6 inches or 8 inches hoverboard. They are of average weight and can be balanced and adjusted according to the surface and weight of the individual. Still, if you find any problem, then you can read and follow the instructions of operating this device from the provided manual.